Terms Of Sale
1) All payments are pre-paid in advance of shipment by credit card or ACH transaction.
2) Americo ships within the continental United States only. Orders can ship prepay and add, or 3rd party as specified. All shipping quotes from Americo are to a regular business location without lift gate service or any other service unless specified.
3) All shortages or damaged goods must be noted on the delivery receipt before signing. Notify carrier and secure inspection report immediately. Freight related issues must be reported to Americo within 2 days of receiving. Americo is not responsible for freight related issues reported 3 or more days after receipt of shipment.
4) Freight claim processing: Any freight claim against Americo or the carrier for damaged goods or shortages must include appropriate damage or shortage notation on delivery receipt, photos and signed verification. Such claim has to be submitted to Americo within 2 days of delivery receipt.
5) Americo is NOT responsible for freight related issues with 3RD party carriers arranged by customers.
6) Americo is NOT responsible for any original shipping costs for damage issues when the shipments are arranged by customers via 3rd party carriers.
7) Prices are subject to change without advanced notice. Please always refer to our products listed on our website.
8) Any single order less than $500 will be charged 20% or minimum $20 handling fee whichever is greater.